Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Shout Out

Ok, there's a lot going on in the friend world these days. I thought I'd take a moment to send a quick howdy-ho to my buddies doing great things.

Mike - He is finally graduating from Texas Tech with an art degree! Instead of walking across the stage, he has decided to invite everyone to his senior art exhibit. His sculptures are fantastic! I will be flying to Lubbock for the exhibit... it's from April 21 - 23. Look for pics after that.

Michelle - She's finally graduating from the College of Santa Fe. She is also an artist, like Mike. Unfortunately, I cannot attend her graduation... but I'm so very proud of her! I'll ask her to send some pics for me to post.

Susie - She has started her first blog! Welcome to the blogger community, Suz! If you'd like to see her blog click here. It's funny... Suz will make you smile.

Meagan - She turned 30!! We had so much fun at her party. Most of the pics cannot be published, but I did post a few below.

Braden - My nephew is having a very important test this week with his doctors. Please send him your positive thoughts and prayers. Also, he is still raising money for his March of Dimes campaign. So far he's raised over $2,000! Check out his pic below.

Well, that's it for now. Enjoy the pics and talk to you after I get back from Lubbock.

Here's Meagan trying to decide if she should take her surprise birthday drink.













Julia and Phil at Meagan's party.














Braden and me at the arboretum.



















Just and extra pic I decided to add of my other nephews, Jackson and Jonathan.

No comments: