Monday, August 22, 2005

Hottie Firefighter

Ok, so I know I have not really shared the story about the hottie firefighter. And a lot of people are bugging me about it. So here's the basic rundown...

He and I met on July 18 at a restaurant/bar in Lewisville. He lives about 400 miles away, but he was in the Dallas area for work. We exchanged numbers and started chatting, then e-mailing, then phone sex. Ha! Just kidding on the last one. Anyway, we just hit it off and suddenly a month had gone by. We decided it was time for a visit.

He came back to Dallas exactly 1 month later. It was August 18 and he rang my doorbell. I had not seen him since that day in July, so I was super nervous. He came in and we talked and after just a few minutes, I was comfy again. The nervousness subsided. I was calm and relaxed. There's something so very comforting about him.

It was cool to spend time with him in person. There are so many things you miss when talking on the phone. For example, he really has a lot of expression in his eyes when he talks. And when he cracks a joke, he does a little half smile and his eyes sometimes widen. I liked watching his demeanor and becoming more familiar with the lines of his face.

I have to go into girly mode and say this one thing... He gave me this shy kiss on the cheek and it almost knocked me off my chair. It was sweet and sensual...by far, the best part of the weekend for me. Anyway, he had to leave on Sunday because he had to get back for work. A fireman's duty is non-stop. I think this visit will do 1 of 2 things.

1. This visit will make me crave more face-to-face time with him. I'll want more time in person with him and I'll spend a fortune in gasoline.

2. This visit will make or break it. He will decide that the chemistry is all wrong and he'll stop calling me or I will decide that the chemistry is all wrong and I'll stop calling him.

Stay tuned to find out...

No comments: