Sunday, August 07, 2005

4 Things About the Weekend

1. I went shopping on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of Tax-Free weekend. No, I have not lost all my senses. I needed stuff, man. I bought a bunch of stuff for my nephews on Friday. On Saturday, I scored some killer tank tops...which is a rare find with boobs like mine. And today, my friend and I absolutely had to have those new leather sandals from Kenneth Cole. I'm such a sucker for a good pair of shoes.

2. I slept in some shorts that belong to a certain smoking hot firefighter...but not with the firefighter himself.

3. I paid $10 bucks to have my car washed at my nephew's fundraiser, only to have the sunny day turn into a Wizard-Of-Oz-Rainstorm. My car looks worse now than it did before the kids washed it.

4. I had a dream that I was at an amusement park with my 2 brothers. We were in line to get on a roller coaster and when the car finally came around my brothers refused to get in. You see, the roller coaster car was a big, giant strawberry. They said, "We're not getting on that thing, it's for pussies!" I urged them to please ride the coaster, strawberry or not. But they said no dice. Either I experimented way too much in college or my dreams are getting weirder with age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Strawberry roller coasters?

Girl . . . you need to lay off the psychedelics!