Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Uno!

This is my first blog entry...at least, the first entry for my own personal blog. I feel as though I should be shaking hands with the cyber-powers-that-be. Or at least, listing all the crap you need to know about me. But I won't. I think I'll let those little tid-bits filter out over time. For now here are the basics:

*I was born and raised in Texas. And yes, all things are bigger in Texas...except for me. I'm usually mistaken for a 12-year-old girl that lives 2 doors down.

*I'm 29 years old and I cannot wait to turn 30. They say that the 30s are the new 20s which means I get to live my 20s all over again. Sweet!

Alright, you have my A/S/L and that is plenty of info for now. I hope you come back here to find out the many ridiculous happenings in my little life. Oh, and here's a little pic of me in the car with my nephew.

No comments: