Monday, August 04, 2008

I'm Alive!

Whew! It's been a while. Sorry about that. The last few months have been swamped with all kinds of things. Vacations, a funeral, grad school, a wedding and a little illness my doctor jokingly called an "airplane infection." Don't ask.

The good news is that things are finally starting to get into place. I've gotten into a rhythm with my grad school schedule. I only have one more vacation this year (San Francisco in September to see the Frida Kahlo exhibit). And just one more wedding in December that I happen to be officiating!

Hopefully I can get better with the whole blog thing. I have a couple of vacation stories to tell so I'll try to post those this week. I'm trying to decide which pics will accompany the blog...so many to choose from!

Anyhoo...I miss you. Call me soon!

No comments: