Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm going to see OPRAH

Dudes, get a load of this... My friend, L, is engaged to this guy who works for the ABC Network in NYC. He used his "connections" and got me hooked up with some Oprah tickets. I'm going on October 26 with L and my two sisters. Isn't that kick ass!!!!!!????? This is a dream come true for me. I've been trying to see Oprah ever since I was in college.

Unfortunately, Harpo Studios does not release the topic of the show in advance. You just sorta find out when you get there. But I'm hoping it is something cool. Here is a list of acceptable topics for me:
  • Jack Black - a real man with a cute tummy
  • Super Psychotic Oprah Fans In the House!
  • Blogs - the people who read them, the weirdos who write them
  • The Men of Rescue Me - Some Without Shirts

But you know...those are just off the top of my head. I'll take anything really. Well, that's not entirely true. There are some topics I would not like. Such as the following:

  • Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow Wedding Extravaganza
  • Irregular Bowel Movements
  • Tom Cruise's Open Forum
  • When Your Spouse Wants A Sex Change

Anyway, expect a full report with photos towards the end of October. Go Oprah!!!

No comments: