Friday, December 08, 2006

The Enhanced Vocabulary

Here are 6 words I love. I use them but they aren't in the dictionary and I actually made up a couple of them. I guess we all use made up words in some form...what made up words do you use?

Mancation - an adventurous vacation for just the guys, not to be confused with the gay resorts or gay cruises.

Manscrunchie - the "scrunchie" men use to pull back their long hair.

Celebutard - a celebrity with no real talent. For example, Paris Hilton or Jennifer Lopez.

Beaver Poison - a word my friends and I use to describe a man with a sexually transmitted disease.

B-Odorant - when a stinky person puts on layers of cologne and/or Right Guard instead of showering.

Salsa Pants - this word is only used when describing Mario Lopez or Mario Lopez wanna-bes.

No comments: